MOST IMPORTANT PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- 2015 - present - Member of the WCRP/CLIVAR Climate Dynamics Panel
2012 - present - Member of CNRS «Franco-Sibérien» Scientific Centre Committee
- 2008-2014 Member of the GEWEX (WCRP Global Energy and Water Cycle Experiment) Scientific Steering Group (responsibilities: GEWEX Radiation Panel, extreme climate and weather events)
- 2009-present Member of the project team for the international IMILAST (Intercom parison of midlatitude storm diagnostics) project
- 2012-present Member of CNRS «Franco-Siberian» Scientific Centre Committee
- 2012-present Associate Editor of the "International Journal of Water"
- 2014 Convener of two sessions at The 7th International Scientific Conference on the Global Water and Energy Cycle, 2014, The Hague, The Netherlands.
- 2011 Convener of special session “Understanding and characterizing climate extremes” at the WCRP Open Science Conference, 2011, Denver, Colorado, USA
- 2011 Co-convener of session “High-impact weather and extreme climate events” at the XXV IUGG General Assembly, 2011, Melbourne, Australia
- 2010 Chair, Scientific Organizing Committee “WCRP-UNESCO Workshop on metrics and methodologies of estimation of extreme climate events”, UNESCO headquarters, Paris, France